Health and welfare services
FINNISH STUDENT HEALTH SERVICE FSHS
NOTICE! Remember to take your student card with you when using healthcare services!
The students in the University Consortium of Pori are entitled to healthcare provided by the Finnish Student Health Service FSHS.
Student healthcare in Pori is arranged as follows:
Pori FSHS Services are primarily intended for students at the University Consortium of Pori.
Nurse Eija Tarri,
tel. (02) 621 3943
Reception at the Pohjois-Pori healthcare center: Siltapuistokatu 2 (Pori Cotton courtyard) 2nd floor, room 35.
Nurse reception hours:
- by appointment Mon-Thu 10–16, Fri 8-14.15
- without appointment Mon and Wed 10–11
- phone consultation Mon-Thu 10–11
If you have any questions, please contact the nurse!
The service does not cover:
- FSHS does not cover visits to the A&E clinic or central hospital, or doctor appointments during weekends, evenings and student holidays
A&E IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES
Emergency number 112
Satakunnan keskussairaala (Satakunta Central Hospital), Sairaalantie 3, 28500 Pori.
Phone Service tel. (02) 627 6868
- on weekdays: 16.00–08.00
- on weekends and holidays: 24 h/day)
The church wishes to be a part of people's everyday life. Therefore the students and staff at the University Consortium of Pori have their own deaconess they can turn to, when they:
- feel they can no longer cope with their studies, work, or life in general
- are feeling lonely
- are experiencing problems in a relationship
- need someone to talk to
You can contact the student deaconess by phone or e-mail. You can also meet her in “Porin seurakuntakeskus” (Eteläpuisto 10 A, 1st floor).
Student Deaconess Johanna Simola