University Consortium of Pori is located in an old textile mill (originally Porin Puuvilla, Pori Cotton, later Finlayson). The mill was build during 1898-1900 and it burned partly to grounds in the year 1981. The building was renovated for university purposes in 1999.
The central location of the campus ensures the perfect combination of academic life and recreational activities. The campus is ideally located in the historical milieu of an old cotton mill on the north bank of the Kokemäenjoki River.
Read more about the past and the present of the Pori Cotton factory! >>