How to apply
TAMPERE UNIVERSITY, PORI UNIT (former Tampere University of Technology, TUT)
A student can apply to Tampere University Pori Department as an ERASMUS or an exchange student if the student's home university participates in an ERASMUS student exchange programme with TAU.
Exchange students complete an online application. The link to the online system is sent to the coordinators who select outgoing exchange students in our partner universities. Paper applications will not be considered.
Please make sure that you apply within the deadlines. Official transcript of university records is to be scanned and delivered on-line.
Exchange students must have sufficient skills in the English language to follow classes (at least level B1 on the Common European Framework or IELTS band score 3.5-4.5) as the courses offered in English are of advanced level. No official language certificates are required.
TURKU SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF TURKU, PORI UNIT
Exchange students complete an online application. “Application Form and Enclosures of University of Turku”. The application form is active only during the application periods.
Autumn Semester/Academic Year (1.8./1.9. - 31.12.) or (1.8./1.9. - 31.5.)
- 15 April for exchange students coming from outside of EU and EEA countries
- 31 May for ERASMUS and other exchange students from EU and EEA countries
Spring Semester (1.1. - 31.5.)
- 15 October for exchange students coming from outside of EU and EEA countries
- 1 November for ERASMUS and other exchange students from EU and EEA countries
In order to come to the University of Turku as an exchange student you should meet four basic requirements. Read more about the eligibility requirement here.
- Your home university should be our partner or a member in one of our educational networks
- You should be nominated by your home university
- You need to have some background on the subject
- You should have good knowledge of English and/or Finnish
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU IN PORI!