Student accommodation

UCPori cannot guarantee or arrange housing for the exchange students. However, International Office has negotiated with YH-asunnot, the local housing company, in order to provide reasonably priced housing options. Please inform the International Office if you wish to apply for an apartment through YH-asunnot. The International Office will forward you detailed information of how to apply. Please do not fill the YH-asunnot housing application form before discussing with the International Office.

Porin YH-Asunnot Oy offers a wide range of alternatives for inexpensive, comfortable student housing. There are several rental apartments in Pori, including shared apartments, studio apartments and 1- and 2-bedroom apartments.

Welcome to study and live in Pori!

More information about warranty deposits, periods of notice, house rules and summer agreements:
Porin YH-Asunnot, tel. (02) 621 2409

Change of address notification

  • Online:
  • You can get change of address notification forms from Local Register Offices, Kela, and post offices.

Digital and Population Data Services Agency, Pori >>

If your address changes, remember to notify the student office of your university. When moving in/out of the country you need to fill a printed Change of Address Notification form.